Como esta???

Que el amado DIOS los colme de BENDICIONES.

viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014

Various - Best of blues1. Earl Hooker - End of the blues 2. Little Water Juke - Shake, rattle and roll 3. John Lee Hooker - Hobo blues 4. Richard Berry - Doin' it 5. Ray Charles - Goin' down slow 6. Sunnyland Slim - I had it so hard 7. Louis Jordan - Cho choo ch'boogie 8. Savoy Brown - Cold blooded woman 9. Bishop Moore - Ain't mad at you, Perry baby 10. Earl Hooker - Foxtrot 11. Eddie Vinson - I'm the midnight creeper 12. Raveling Blues - The house of the rising sun 13. Little Water Juke - My babe 14. Muddy Waters - Mannish boy 15. Bo Diddley - Bo diddley 16. Elmore James - Dust my broom 17. BB King - Three o'clock blues 18. Joe Liggings & The Honeydrippers - Pink champagne 19. Leadbelly - Tell me baby 20. Pee Wee Crayton - Texas hop 21. Charles Brown - Driftin' blues 22. Jeff Beck - Jeff's blues 23. Amos Milburn - Chicken sack boogie 24. Howlin' Wolf - Poor boy 25. Memphis Slim - My baby 26. Roy Milton - R.M. blues 27. Johnny Guitar Watson - Gangster of love 28. Johnny Otis - Willy and hand jive 29. Big Joe Williams - Sloppy drunk blues 30. Ellta James - Tell mama 31. Muddy Waters - Baby, please don't go 32. Nina Simone - Trouble in my mind 33. Gordon Lightfoot - Early morning rain 34. Mike Bloomfield - Wee wee hours 35. Diggy Liggy Lo - Comander Cody 36. Janis Joplin - Turn on your love light Música "Dust My Broom", de Elmore James (iTunes) Artista Johnny Otis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario